WORK WITH US IN AUCKLAND
Red Badge Group are now recruiting for mature people to join our Events Team in Auckland. Be part of our team for these great events and more:
- Fat Freddy’s
- Laneway Festival
- Lantern Festival
- NZ Sevens and much much more…..
We are looking to engage people eager to be part of an outstanding team environment, delivering only the best customer service to the hundreds of thousands of people coming to these events every year.
In this role, you will work varied hours. You will be surrounded by great people and be supported by an organisation committed to being the employer of choice in our industry.
Red Badge Group are nationally recognized as industry leaders in the training and development of our people. We are looking for candidates keen to grow into these new roles and who are motivated by the thought of gaining skills and leadership opportunities, while you work. For the right people, permanent positions may be available.
Our team are expected to be highly motivated, strongly customer focused and excited by working in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional at all times
- Possess a strong work ethic and desire to take responsibility
- Physical fitness capable of handling lots of walking
- Willingness to work as part of a fantastic team
- Hold a COA (Certificate of Approval) or be willing to gain one.
- Experience in a customer service role
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Provide proactive customer service driven security services
- Work confidently as an individual or as part of a Team
- Report on all security incidents
- Initiative to make decisions when required
- Be involved with New Zealand’s largest event security teams